Ann Arbor, MI
Shingles: Owens Corning Duration
Here at Neighborhood Roofing we take pride in the work we do. For this job were excited to have the opportunity to completely redo the worn out existing roof on a home designed by popular Ann Arbor architect Robert Metcalf. While this new roof system has many new additions, we were creative in our approach to ensure the design stayed consistent with the original Robert Metcalf theme. Below are the features of this overhaul. Talk about a job to be proud of!
- 2 layers of old roofing systems on the low slope/flat roof areas removed
- Asphalt shingle roof system on the steep slope roof area removed
- New Owens Corning Duration Teak asphalt roof system on the shingle area
- New tapered insulation on the flat roof area to direct the water to the edges
- New 060 Black EPDM membrane roof system over the insulation installed
- New Velux glass skylights
- New box style decorative gutters
If you need your roof replaced or have roofing questions, please contact Neighborhood Roofing.